Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Clarins Gift with Purchase at the Bay

Hello everyone! I thought I'd give you the heads up if you live in Canada - basically Clarins at the Bay is on Gift with Purchase. This is absolutely perfect for me since I am out of a few things that I love. I will end up going to Burlington mall to get my products even though it's a bit of a drive since they have a Clarins aesthetician in and I have booked a facial for Saturday. I have been so stressed out and tired lately that this will be perfect for me.

I think I want the Early Wrinkle Preventers (Multi- Active) gift but have to make sure it isn't the formulation for dry skin or I will break out. If so, I will get the Age Fighters (Super Restorative) gift for my mom since she uses that line anyways. I'm looking forward to getting the full-size Gentle Refiner since I am out of my exfoliator and getting a sample of the UV Plus for the sun.


What's your favourite Clarins product?

No comments:

Post a Comment