Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Project Pan: Seventeenth Product Completed: Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner

Hi everyone. I've kind of disappeared the last few days because I've been quite busy and away for work. I won't be able to catch up to everyone's blogs over the last few days but going forward I will do my best :)

While on my trip I managed to finish my Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner with Tamarind and white nettle. This product claims to eliminate impurities and dull skin, while leaving it smooth, soft and bright. The fruit acids from the tamarind extract are what helps to eliminate the impurities and dead skin cells. It also helps to boost cellular renewal. Meanwhile, the white nettle extract helps to tighten pores.


Overall I think this is a great product for ladies who are a bit too lazy to exfoliate regularly and helps to brighten and even the complexion. This is not a toner you would use consistently but rather an alternative a few times a week. I would repurchase this product.

Only three more products to go!




What is your go-to product for those lazy days?

21 comments:

  1. I use lush 9-5 as I'm lazy x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this product! if you want you can participate in mi raffle!

    http://www.envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/sorteo-500-seguidores-para-bloggers-y.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds great! I'm a sucker for anything with 'brightening' in the name though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah it just gives a more youthful glow. I was sold on it when I put it on one hand and compared it to the other.

      Delete
  4. I love Clarins, their products are amazing! I may try this as well!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are almost done Natasha! What are you going to do next??

    xoxo
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited! I think I might do a sample project pan just to mix things up a bit.

      Delete
  6. Great product! I love it:)

    Check out my blog: theprintedsea.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds pretty darn good!!! I have blemishes so I often time try to use products with brighteners. Thanks for sharing love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am definitely too lazy so this may be just the ticket! ;-)
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Clarins is pretty under rated sometimes! I love all of the products from them that I have tried! Might have to invest ;)

    I'm a new follower :) Maybe you could check my blog out when you have a minute? www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Many people discount it purely because of their lack of advertising. It's a great line.

      Delete