Friday, December 28, 2012

Project Pan: Seventh Product Completed: Dr. Brandt's Pores No More Anti-Ageing Mattifying Lotion

Good afternoon everyone! I want to start off by apologizing for my lack of attentiveness the last little while. This time of year is always a bit hectic for me. On another note, this morning I finished my Dr. Brant's Pores No More Anti-Ageing Mattifying Lotion that I recently reviewed in my Reviews and Dupes from My Most Expensive Face- Skincare Edition.


To summarize, I found that this oil-free product helped to reduce my pore size and helps to reduce redness in my skin. I found the retinol in this product to be quite gentle on my skin and helps it to remain smooth. I would definitely repurchase this product again.



What is your favourite mattifying lotion?

22 comments:

  1. 13 more to go! :)
    Can't believe you already finished 7 products.
    You're doing so well!

    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm very jealous of your 13 products in 1 month!

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I actually did this last month. Here's the link if you want to take a look: http://myprojectpan.blogspot.ca/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post!! Xoxo

    www.the-styleguide.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm always looking for new products :)
    thanks for the review

    i'm following you now <3
    if you have time i hope you stop by :)

    happyleeliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review! I must try this. Sounds like something I definitely need. Happy holidays :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great if it works. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this review. I like any product that helps reduce pore size. :)

    *now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might give this product a try if it isn't too expensive. I have pretty big pores :(

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Happy New Year.

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! I have big pores around my nose area so this is worth a try!

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a nice product! :) your blog is nice !

    I would appreciate it,if you visit me too!:)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. great post honey, i wish you the best in this new year!

    xx

    ReplyDelete