Sunday, November 11, 2012

Seventh Product Completed: Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris

Last night I finished my seventh product. I finished my Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris. This is not a product that I'm happy to see go but it will force me to use some of my other already started toners. This toner is alcohol free, not super drying, doesn't cause me to break out. It has a nice scent, without being heavily fragranced. I have to say, I enjoyed this toner.


I will definitely EVENTUALLY be repurchasing this product. I have 3 other toners still at home that are half-finished that I need to get through before I can justify repurchasing this one. I'm one of those people that NEEDS to use a toner, otherwise I notice a huge difference in my skin. Having combination skin, balancing oil (especially around my large pored nose) has always been difficult. Using a toner has always helped me with that.


Do you use toner? What's your favourite?

4 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new toner for so long. Do you think this helps even out your skin tone?
    http://lastyearsheroxo.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It helps with oil control, pore size, and redness from breakouts for sure. It's a fantastic toner, I'm so sad it's done :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! You have already finished 7 products, that's great :)

    xoxo
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete