Thursday, October 25, 2012

40 Beauty Question Tag

Another Beauty Tag that's been going on for a while is the 40 Beauty Questions Tag. I thought this would be a good one to add considering I am on a purge.

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day. Morning and night. I usually leave exfoliating, masks, etc, for night.

What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)
I definitely have combination skin. My T-zone is extremely oily and my cheeks are normal.

What is your current facial wash?
I am currently on the go with 3 of them at the moment (don't judge!): Clarins' Foaming Cleanser in Cottonseed, Dr. Brandt's Pores No More, and Biotherm's Cleansing Milk for Normal/ Combination skin.

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I exfoliate 2-3 times per week. If I neglect this I can definitely tell.

What brand do you use?
I've tried a few, my favourite so far is Clarins.

What moisturizer do you use?
Again, I am on the go with 4 at the moment: Shiseido White Lucent Emulsion, Clarins Multi-Active Cream-Gel, Dr. Brandt Pores No More Anti-Aging Lotion, and Clarins Hydra-Matte.

Do you have freckles?
Yup.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes! Twice a day.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
At no stretch would I say that I have acne. I am prone to breakouts though. I need to be careful with what I use.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use?
This tag just proves that i have shopping issues: Dior Capture Totale, Mac MatchMaster, Clarins Instant Smooth, Missha BB Cream, and CoverFX Cream.

How about concealer?
I have been using Maybelline Age Rewind and Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector under the eyes, and Lancome Effacernes for breakouts.

Do you know your undertone?
I have a yellow or golden undertone.

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think they can look great or look trashy. They need to be done right! I am also waayyy too lazy to apply them daily like some girls.

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did. I tend to hold on to them for about 5 months though because I alternate.

What brand of mascara do you use?
I've used quite a few different brands of mascara. My default is usually Lancome though.

Sephora or MAC?
Sephora any day. I don't like being restricted to one brand.

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
No.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and occasionally sponges.

Do you use make-up base/ primer for the eyes?
I do when it's a dramatic look, otherwise on a daily basis I often neglect it.

For the face?
I'm much more likely to prime by face than my eyes (it hides my pores).

What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
I love Stila's "Sparkle", it's a gorgeous dull gold colour, and I also like Clarins "Desert Blonder" for under the brows.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I prefer pencil.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I don't pole myself with eyeliner pencils often, but I do always manage to get my lashes in the way :(

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are waayy too messy.

Do you use mineral make-up?
Sometimes.

What is your favourite lipstick?
Colour= Pink Vibrations from Elizabeth Arden, Texture: Chanel Rouge Allure.

How about lipgloss?
Colour= LipFusion in Candy, Texture= Clarins Gloss Prodige

What is your favourite blush to use?
Right now my favourite Blush to use is the Physician's Formaul Happy Booster.

Do you buy your make-up on ebay?
The only makeup I buy on ebay is my Missha BB Cream,

Do you like drugstore make-up?
Some of it is okay, but I can usually find a better quality, high-end alternative.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I usually go to the L'oreal sale in the Spring.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Maybe one day.

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
That's an understatement.

Name a make-up crime that you hate.
Wearing the wrong colour foundation. Nothing worse than a girl wearing a mask.

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I like both. It depends on the occasion and how you use them.

Which celebrity always has great make-up?
JLo, Marilyn Monroe, and Katherine Zeta Jones.

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
I do quite often.

Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
I look decent but I prefer to do a "natural" look with make-up.

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I can't pick just one, I like different things from different lines.

What do you think of make-up?
I think it should enhance the way you look, not hide it.



Do a 40 Beauty Questions Tag of your own and put the link in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment